Tom Dzialo was selected as an approved Energy Consultant for The PRIME Program in Connecticut. Tom has broad Manufacturing experience, having held many leadership positions with responsibilities in Safety, Customer Service, Production Planning, Supply Chain Management, and Information Systems. He has been promoting and supporting Lean for worldwide distribution of fast moving consumer goods for over 25 years.
Tom’s background and experience includes:
- Extensive Involvement with Engineering, Manufacturing, Lean Coaching and Information Systems
- Delivering fast turn around results and rapid growth through Lean applications with clients and plants across North America
- Experience working with manufacturing and distribution companies in diverse industries that include beverage, specialty metals, aerospace fasteners and components, media (paper and film) for digital imaging, laboratory automation equipment
- Implementations of hybrid solutions combining Lean Techniques with pragmatic technology tools to empower the workforce while capturing product tracking details
- Organizational realignment for improved accountabilities complemented by visual metrics of Key Performance Indicators for easier / improved performance tracking
- Graduate of the University of Connecticut and holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and Integrated Resource Management (CIRM)
Tom is a Past-President of the APICS Hartford Chapter, serving on it’s Board of Directors and as an Instructor in Operations Management including, Production and Inventory Management, Lean Manufacturing, and the Theory of Constraints. He is also a member and active in other local and national professional organizations such as AME, ASQ, NHMA, and SME.
Tom Dzialo is your Authorized Prime Program Consultant in Connecticut. Call Tom TODAY at (860) 233-7411.